пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

beautiful by christina aguilara




On order and arrived today "Sweetheart" from Cain�� (female hannibal lecter that is a bombshell and the intense d/s- S/s relationship with her only surviving victim)� Her 1st book Heartsick raised quite a bit of red flags within me because I could see a lot of my own sadistic style in her.� Trust me my masochistc subs knew that I was the most physically mean when I was the most tender and sweet.

Submission, that will arrive on the 20th and is about a D/s relationship with no long but a lot of eroticic distance and obession. Very Sir stepehn and a lot of how I interact with barbie, I want her to read it after me and see if she sees similair patterns..I also want to know how she feels about that..does it frighten her.

Finally "Three"� this one is very close to what happened with me and my ex in a sort of sick 3 somes marriage and our lovers (victims)� this one I am saving for last because the baggage that I know will come up.
beautiful by christina aguilara, beautiful by christina ag, beautiful by christina, beautiful by cheyenne kimball lyric mr.



Комментариев нет: