суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

dance history salsa




Iapos;ve never been a terribly self-confident person and itapos;s something that Iapos;ve always struggled with. Just this past Thursday the district manager came in to look at the store and I found out that he was talking to the other co-workers about me and he told them that he thought I was homely looking. And I also found out that customers felt the same way the district manager did. And while I was there he also called a customer fat.

I told myself when I found out that I didnapos;t care, but Iapos;m having a really hard time letting it go. And I know being in this negative state is going to bring more negativity to me and I donapos;t want that.

What do you do when people are nasty for no reason and how do you get out of that negative state and let it go?
dance history salsa, dance history samba, dance history scholars, dance history shoes.



Комментариев нет: